Indiana Technology and Manufacturing Companies is one of the most extraordinary gear shops in the world, delivering precision-machined components to OEMs the world over.
By continually adapting to the markets of the 21st Century, ITAMCO provides customers with better quality products, better lead times, and better pricing.
- Founded in 1955 with just 4000 square feet.
- By 2013 ITAMCO has expanded to 485,000 square feet.
- Two Indiana locations: Plymouth and Argos
- 750 acre natural reserve adjacent to Plymouth, IN facility known as the ITAMCO Restoration Project.
- Restoration Project began in 1997 with the Woodland Replenishment program, by which 300 acres of hardwood forest were planted.